This site has limited support for your browser. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.

Welcome to Sacred Bundle Free shipping to QLD, NSW, VIC & ACT. *Exclusions apply

Zoom Max Linen Cot Sheet Natural

Max Linen Cot Sheet Natural

$79.00
Subscription Save

Description

Max Linen's Beautiful Cot Sheets are woven from 100% Pure Flax linen grown in Europe. They stonewash every piece with volcanic rocks to ensure your linen is buttery soft, flexible and ready to snuggle up in. Linen is naturally antibacterial, hypoallergenic and breathes extremely well, this is why linen has that 'cool touch' feel, it is also one of the most sustainable fabrics in the textile industry.
Lay your precious newborn baby down to sleep on our Cot sheet for a well rested sleep. The cot sheets are designed to fit universal cot sizes due to the generous size.

Key Features

- 100% French Linen
- Max Linen is 165-170gsm, Linen does not have a thread count, Max have tried and tested different gsm weights and firmly believe the 165-170gsm is the ideal weight for bedding. 
- Machine washable
- Stone washed, buttery soft and ready to use
- Hypoallergenic 
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) & OEKO-Tex certified

Dimensions

75cm x 135cm x 23cm

Care Guide

Always follow the care instructions on product labels.
Reduce wear and tear by rotating your sheets for a fresh set every week.
We recommend using a eucalyptus-based detergent on your linen products as they are gentler than other detergents, we love Eco Store which can be purchased at the supermarket.
If using a top loader washing machine, wait until the detergent is fully diluted before putting your Max Linen in the washing machine. Detergent that is undiluted can stain the fabric.
Do not use bleach and optical brighteners. They will damage the Linen fibres as they are way too harsh for the pure linen ranges.
A warm, gentle machine wash (40 degrees) is the optimum temperature to wash Max Linen.
Don’t overfill your washing machine – Rinsing the detergent is an important part of the washing cycles. For this reason always wash on a full cycle with a full rinse. This prevents any chemicals building up on the fibres.
Always follow the instructions on the care label for tumble drying. Line drying is recommended, if this isn't possible a low temperature tumble dry is ok. Tumbling on a low heat until 95% dry then air drying for the remaining 5% is best.
Ensure your Linen is completely dry before packing away your Max Linen in the cupboard.

Shipping Information

FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AVAILABLE.
Please note additional charges will apply for shipping as well as duty and taxes on arrival (if applicable for your country).

Max Linen Cot Sheet Natural

$79.00

Cart

No more products available for purchase

Your cart is currently empty.